Table of contents:
- Fully responsive design
- Content focused
- Major browser compatibility
- Free lifetime updates
- Disqus commenting system
- Sharing options
- Responsive embedded videos
- Font Awesome
Before turning on your theme live, you should set up some of the functions you want to use. Most configurable files are located in
- I. Disqus commenting system - disqus.hbs
- II. Google Analytics
- III. Social Media icons - social-media.hbs
I. Disqus commenting system - disqus.hbs
If you want to use Disqus commenting system you will need to configure it by replacing your
shortname Disqus ID. Read More
- Open disqus.hbs file with your text editor.
- Now enter your Disqus shortname in the right place and save the file.
var disqus_shortname = 'example'; // required: replace example with your Disqus shortname
II. Google Analytics
This is optional: To connect Google Analytics:
- Log in to your ghost dashboard.
- In Settings -> Labs, enable the code injection interface.
- Now go to Settings -> Code Injection and paste your Google Analytics code. Read More
III. Social Media icons
To add your social media links, open social-media.hbs file with your text editor, paste your links in the right place and save the file.
Example: Twitter icon (class "fa-twitter")
<li><a href="https://twitter.com/golemioThemes"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a></li>
To choose different icons visit Font Awesome Cheatsheet website, pick your icon class name from the list and replace it.
- Copy the unziped colotri folder into your Ghost theme directory
- Restart Ghost and log in to your dashboard.
- In general settings under themes select Colotri and save.
- Done, your new theme is now up and runnig.
For detailed history of changes, see our Changelog at - golem.io/ghost-themes/colotri/changelog
Simple License - golem.io/license © 2016 golem.io